Monday, December 1, 2008

Cheese! I love cheese!

Someone is cooking cabbage, potato's, and used underwear. I know this due to my highly refined sense of smell - I sense Stink when it fills my nose, and this is definitely Stink with an undertone of food. At first I thought it was the garbage container, and next I guessed at a dead cat in the bin. But it's definitely warm and steamy, so someone is attempting to cook. But cooking smells usually don't contain such a high Foul top-note, so my curiosity is as peaked as my olfactory sense is offended. The cabbage/underwear aroma has permeated the entire five story building, from the overheated ground floor hallway to the third floor penthouse that is mine. It's worse in the hallway, but still discernable here at my desk.
The best defense is a good offense. I will now make my famous garlic curry and peanut butter pappadum sauce.

No comments: